HYB: TB: t-beard from IMM
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HYB: TB: t-beard from IMM
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:59:45 -0400

Not much to look at, but for those of you playing with IMM.

IMM X CELEBRATION SONG.

Way back when I saw maiden bloom on the first of the IMM X CSONG~40
seedlings, I was very excited to see what I thought at the time were
several tangerine bearded whites. This was pre-digital or other closeup
camera, and before I had much understanding about pigments and their
heredity. Never saw them again, so figured they just were some of the
dark yellow/gold bearded ones and none survived.

I repeated the cross a year or so later, plus had delayed germination
from the original cross, got more of the same things as from the first
cross, plus this one. I may have posted it before, but soaked the beard
this time just to be sure it really is a t beard. Definitely.

So that's at least 1 out of about 60 seedlings.

Linda Mann east TN USA

JPEG image