Re: Re: HYB: TB: HoM X Jazz Band
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: TB: HoM X Jazz Band
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:33:09 -0400

A neglecta is an amoena with one dosage of Anthocyanin enhancement.

Two Is  have a white area around beard. Three and four  go to rims, but different amounts of rim..

Of course ther are interactions with Ae (anthocyanin enhancement) genes.

If four Is than you won't get  any solid anthocyanin flowers.  Half will have no anthocyanin if HOM has one dosage of I. More will be solid cartenoid if more IS in HoM.

In a thumbnail.

Chuck Chapman