HYB: 3 guesses
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HYB: 3 guesses
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

Please forgive me if I've got the size wrong on this photo.  We're between residences so the little sticky that reminds me is hiding somewhere.

Just wanted to post this interesting seedling.  Cross is Hotdogs and Mustard X Everything Plus.  If I had any doubt about my planting maps those falls would remove it, but where is the HaM?

Can't say I like the form... but that rim...which by the way is more toward green than it is showing on my monitor.... think pond scum green.  I'll cross back to those 05-119's that have red and orange, and to some of the 05-152's... that should make for some interesting seedlings.

Christian

JPEG image