Re: Very first seedling, maiden bloom
  • Subject: Re: Very first seedling, maiden bloom
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 03:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Billy,
I like the dark fading to light on the falls too. With a first-ever seedling this nice, I'll bet you can hardly stand waiting for those next three siblings to bloom.
Good work, Tom

This is my very first seedling to bloom. Sdlg: 08-01D, Moon Over Madness X Barbara Jean. 5 buds, tight branching. There are 3 other seedlings from this cross, but no bloom from them this year. I really like the style arms and interested in seeing what it does the next couple of years.

All comments or criticisms greatly appreciated.