Re: Very first seedling, maiden bloom
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Very first seedling, maiden bloom
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:29:54 -0500

After all these years, 2 of those seedlings still look good to me, the other 2 not so much, but they're all part of the family now.  They've all done well here too, 3 SDB's and 1 IB, plus 3 other SDB's named after my husband, a niece and nephew.

My daughter wants one named after her, but I'm much more fussy nowadays, poor child.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3