Re: Desription Please?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Desription Please?
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 06:06:17 -0700 (PDT)

SPIRIT DANCER

    (Cleo Palmer, R. 1990) Sdlg. 89110. SDB, 13" (33 cm), L
    S. pale lavender blue to ice white; F. very pale lavender blue, large pale lavender spot with turquoise hues and hint of olive green and reddish brown; beards pale yellow, tipped pale blue; slight sweet fragrance. 7259: ((Wilma V x unknown) x Little Titan) X unknown. Palmer's Iris 1991.

GARDEN WHISPERS

    (O. D. Niswonger, R. 1995) Sdlg. SDB 3-92. SDB, 12" (31 cm), E
    S. pale blue; style arms blue; F. yellow, rim white; beards pale blue, frosted white. Little Louie X unknown. Cape Iris 1996.

Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels

 I own a dog and I vote!!