Re: Desription Please?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Desription Please?
  • From: "keikimonster" <twinhill@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 21:54:15 -0000

Thanks to everyone who answered! I agree that the photos do not match the descriptions. More NOIDs....*sigh*. I took a second photo of "Garden Whispers" (not) today and the lighting was different:

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL796/127049/1711867/387115760.jpg

In the most recent photo, it looks a whole lot like Megwitch in this photo on the Wildwood website:

http://www.wildwoodgardens.net/images/Bearded/SDB/Megwitch.jpg

The person who sent this iris to me grows Megwitch, so perhaps she mixed them up when she sent them to me (??)

Again, thanks to all!

Janet in Denmark WI