Re: HYB: TB: ic10t kids
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: ic10t kids
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 05:52:30 -0400

They are just babies, so no. I didn't have enough to send to convention
last year, plus was waiting to see if it might (wish wish) rebloom or I
would have definitely sent the yellow. I'd like to send it/them
somewhere they'd be reasonably well grown and seen by some garden judges.

<Out of curiosity, since this apparently does well in the vale and
therefore surely has strong growth and bloom habits and probably
resistance to foliar scum diseases, is it being grown somewhere outside
the vale under different conditions? Looks really good from my chair
here and so did the lavender clump.

Donald Eaves>