RE: SDB Seedling-Decison Time
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: SDB Seedling-Decison Time
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:25:48 -0400

The colours are  a bit greyish, so contrast between colours is not great. And although not bad on form, it can be a bit narrow. the initial blooms , like this one are wider then subsequent ones.

But, it is one that I keep,  just because I like it.

Decision is, to introduce or not. Based on comments from garden visitors that also liked it.

Chuck Chapmanl