Re: Emailing: 021.jpg
  • Subject: Re: Emailing: 021.jpg
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:41:46 EDT

Love the layered look on the fall of the different colors like a Gypsy skirt.
In a message dated 5/17/2010 2:40:07 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, rkinnard@minesmo.org writes:

2008 seedling-1st bloom on 1 year old plant, Final Episode pod parent.  I was looking for that light blue rim from FE, I think I found it.  And, FE has sent up fall stalks for me, so this seedling has good rebloom potential-yeah.
Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
zone 6