Re: intro help
  • Subject: Re: intro help
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:29:51 -0000

Yes, IMO. Irises registered with high bud counts seldom produce them under my growing conditions and when the buds are present they usually dry up without blooming or the later buds produce blooms that are so inferior to the first six or seven they aren't worth much. Those registered with lower bud counts more or less equal the ones registered with more. A high bud count isn't a consideration for me on what I'd purchase.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA