Re: intro help
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: intro help
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:27:53 -0700

Thanks to all for the input/feedback on the red and yellow iris.  much appreciated and somewhat overwhelming.  forgot to mention that it has extrememly thick substance and is slow to open buds so most of the time it blooms at least two weeks.......in fact still blooming today after almost a month of bloom. (for you Dana) :-)   I guess that helps in the decision, that and the fact that it was almost a unanimous positive....
best regards
Mike Sutton