Re: I aphylla var Romanian?
  • Subject: Re: I aphylla var Romanian?
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:25:01 -0500

OK, here's a few more pictures.
The overall form looks SDB in appearance, with 1 terminal flower plus 1 bud, no branching on the stalk, which is from the base of the plant.
Even though my camera has a swivel viewer, I'm still getting way too old for the twisted pretzel moves to get some of these pix.  Reminds me fondly of when Neil Mogensen had me hopping all over my nursery bed, trying to get pix of my I rudskyi when it first bloomed here.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3