SDB:'Troublemaker' (Baumunk)
  • Subject: SDB:'Troublemaker' (Baumunk)
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 05:54:02 EDT

One of the highlights of the SDB season here was 'Troublemaker' (Baumunk 2009) from the cross of ('Marksman' X ('Pele' x 'Jazzamatazz')).  It was the brightest SDB of my 2009 plantings, lighting up the entire garden.  It was also an early bloomer, when not much else was in bloom yet.  I'd go out a couple or 3 times a day just to look at it in wonder.