Re: Eleanore's iris NOT I. aphylla
  • Subject: Re: Eleanore's iris NOT I. aphylla
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 06:56:46 -0500

Morning Elm and all.
I found a picture of this iris from last year, a better look at the falls than I could get yesterday, with them so curved.
The AIS online register says Vera-Ruby is 17" tall, which is why I didn't think mine could be the same iris, when Christy mentioned it.  All the AB's I've managed to grow to bloom have all attained their registered height.
I'll just keep taking pictures of it, til I get a good one.  ;)  It's overcast right now, so I'll give it another go.