AB: 'Vera-Ruby' photo from Lawrence Ransom...for Eleanore
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AB: 'Vera-Ruby' photo from Lawrence Ransom...for Eleanore
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 21:53:52 EDT

Hello, Eleanore and all.....

    Today I had an email from Lawrence Ransom which had an attachment.  He told me that he wasn't able to post a picture of 'Vera-Ruby' at the Iris Photos website, but he asked me if I would post it so that Eleanore and others could see what 'Vera-Ruby' looked like.  After Eleanore posted that second photo, I'm not so sure now that what she has is 'Vera-Ruby'.  Anyway, here is the photo below, courtesy of Lawrence, the hybridizer, himself.

Elm