Re: AB: 'Vera-Ruby' photo from Lawrence Ransom...for Eleanore
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AB: 'Vera-Ruby' photo from Lawrence Ransom...for Eleanore
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 02:35:25 -0000

The photos of what El has posted don't look quite the same to me as Vera-Ruby. But what she has appears so similar that I wonder if what she has is a similar type plant. Are there other Vera plants that have somewhat the same look? Or maybe not from Vera, but along the same genetic lines?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA