Re: TB: Incentive?
  • Subject: Re: TB: Incentive?
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 02:26:10 -0000

INCENTIVE is supposed to be a zonal type pattern, like CITY LIGHTS, so I don't believe this photo would be it. At least it doesn't look like the catalog photos when it was being promoted. I grew what was supposed to be INCENTIVE for a few years, but it never bloomed for me and finally disappeared. So take my assessment with a grain of salt.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA