RE: New for 2010
  • Subject: RE: New for 2010
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:14:25 EDT

Hello.....Please ignore the message at the top of the original email titled "New for 2010."  I did not write that message.  That is not my iris.  It is a seedling Donald Eaves sent me.  I grew that seedling and told Donald it was worthy of introduction.  He let me name it, and I registered it in his name.  He stated that he wanted it to be registered as "Donald Eaves by Elm Jensen", and that is exactly the way it is registered on the official registration card.