Re: Re: FOUR AIS GARDEN JUDGES WITH A BIRDS EYE VIEW OF MY IRIS BEDS
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: FOUR AIS GARDEN JUDGES WITH A BIRDS EYE VIEW OF MY IRIS BEDS
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:19:15 -0500

We get the swallows here too.  I usually have the garage doors open during the day in garden season.  I didn't realize they'd built a nest right on the door opener w babies already hatched.  So the door was left up til they could fly off on their own.

We have a dog run along side an old shed.  The big door has a smaller cut out so the dog can go in and out.  Well, the swallows found their way in and have a nest in there this year.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Z3
AIS Region 16