Re:TB: 'Earth Born' (Hager)
  • Subject: Re:TB: 'Earth Born' (Hager)
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:34:54 -0400

A lovely iris.

Again problem in bringing these tones into Arils is lack of lycopene genes in arils. the orange falls and beard are a product of having lycopene genes. which are not only involved in pinks, but in producing oranges. So best will be 1/4 aril. then cross the  1/4 bred with lycopene to each other to increase aril content.

Chuck Chapman