Re: Wisconsin

Hope you are able to get there by Wednesday.  Maybe the weather will improve for you.  I know what you are going through.  We spent 5 months in our motor home one year and 6 months the next.  We managed to get some repairs way down in Mexico.  We also managed to break something to do with a wheel and limped from the Carolina's to Fairfax, VA where we had relatives to stay with while it was being fixed - which took 2 weeks because there was a strike in Detroit.  Motor homes are great however ....

See you there,

Jan in Chatsworth

From: jvickic <jvickic@comcast.net>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 9:54:32 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Wisconsin

Hi Jan,
Vicki and Jim Craig are trying to get there in their motor home. Today
we unfortunately ran into a weather front and our awning was wrenched
from the MH. We are spending the night in Anaconda, Montana and it is
currently pouring rain.
Tonight our bedroom slide will not open so we need to get some repairs.
Hope we can at least get there for the opening banquet.