Re: TB: 'Reckless Abandon' (Keppel 2010)
  • Subject: Re: TB: 'Reckless Abandon' (Keppel 2010)
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:05:49 -0500

What a beauty!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 4:08 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: 'Reckless Abandon' (Keppel 2010)

Four days before I ended up in the hospital, I was walking Keith Keppel's acreage in Oregon, visiting with Keith and taking a lot of photos.  Pictured here is his striking 2010 introduction, 'Reckless Abandon'.  (('Man About Town' x 'Island Dancer') x 'Fogbound') X 'Pirate Ahoy).  In his catalog, he stated "Wild!"  And so it is.....but also stunning.