Re: HYB: Black stems
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Black stems
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 18:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Yuri,
I had to look back through old pictures to see if I could find one of Iris aphylla 'Balascuta' itself. I think this photo from 2008 is of 'Balascuta' but it's not a very good picture.

I only grow four other aphylla clones and the picture doesn't look like any of those:

Ostry White - white
van Nes - bitone (almost amoena)
'Wine Red'
'Transylvania Native'

Hope this helps,
Tom

Tom,
could you post the photo of 'Balascuta'?

Yuri

image/pjpeg