Re: New seedling-Renown
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: New seedling-Renown
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

Adam, here is a picture of the hafts.  As you can see, there is yellow down to the end of the beard.  It doesn't show straight on.  There's also a hint of yellow at the distal end of the fall.  Does that still qualify as a reverse?

Also, sending an earlier shot when only the terminal was open.  The blooms are balanced and open clear of the stalk.

Betty W.
KY Zone 6