HYB: Shah Jehan sdlng
  • Subject: HYB: Shah Jehan sdlng
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 21:08:55 -0400

This thing is so bright and showy & makes a nice clump here (or would
with a little cultivation and weed removal) - wish I knew of something
super modern to try to increase substance and width while keeping
pattern. Only one I can think of is HONKY TONK BLUES, and it's hardly
super modern & lacks the yellow.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7
where weather has been abnormally wonderful for irises - depressing to
hear that it means awful everywhere else!

JPEG image