TB: More Sutton Iris
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: TB: More Sutton Iris
  • From: Colleen and Les Modra <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 05:20:47 -0700

Bottle Rocket has to be the most lurid coloured iris I've seen, love it.
Powdered Sugar produced a wonderful clump
Vanilla Frappe was lovely, (reminds me of Silver City) but I think I
repfer it's sibling Strawberry Frosting, which has a much deeper Pink
Blush. Sorry no photo.
Loved the veining, colour and substance of Australian Rose, wanted to
bring it home with me.

--
Colleen Modra
Thermomix Consultant