Iris Culture - seedling bloom-clump effect
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

This is an 06 seedling that I have posted before.  The clump effect to me is really nice, the flower standards are wide and well rounded.  Would welcome any comments about the garden appeal this would have to others.  The color is to some a little dull, but many people who have seen it say it is nice.

Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6

JPEG image