Re: Re: Seedlings and the bad weather years.
  • Subject: Re: Re: Seedlings and the bad weather years.
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 09:34:26 -0700

Hello Linda,
To answer your question about the convention.  No I live 250 (or so) north of where
the convention will be.  I am near Yosemite and the convention is near Disneyland (I figure you would know those landmarks-smile).  So not to worry, it will be a beautiful convention.
I do plan on being there - lord willing and the creek don't rise (as grandpa use to say)!
Having been raised in California (Fresno - 2004 Convention) I am not use to all the rain we have had and so much snow (3000 feet elevation for the last 10 years).  Our creeks turned into rivers and we even had land and boulder slides going up to Yosemite.
It does make sense now that you mention it that if a seedling can endure all this, it will grow anywhere.
Thanks for sharing,
Happy Gardening