Re: Seedlings and the bad weather years.
  • Subject: Re: Seedlings and the bad weather years.
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:31:41 -0700

stock build-up takes the longest, hopefully after re-selection for the first five years or so there is enough stock to intro a couple of years latter.  most of the time I have a really good idea if something is intro worthy after two bloom seasons but there have been many exceptions....usually on the negative side.
mike sutton