Re: seedlings
  • Subject: Re: seedlings
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 22:06:18 -0700

Wow, I like the 6369 and 6333 the most, but any would be beautiful in a garden.
Thanks for sharing,
Janet Smith
Gold Country of California

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM, STEVE KELLY <puffincc@msn.com> wrote:

With everyone posting pics of their seedlings, I just have to jump in also.
I have only been hybridizing for several years, but these are some of my maiden blooms this spring.
Steve Kelly
Las Cruces, NM

Janet Smith
AIS Slides