Re: ID, please
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: ID, please
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:29:51 -0000

Janos,

Dave Ferguson suggested the old IB SUSA as a possibility. When I first viewed your photo that is also the first thing that came to my mind. I posted a photo that is in the archives:

http://www.hort.net/lists/highlight.pl?bits=3&search=susa&URL="">

I think Dave also has one posted there. Since it came to mind for two of us, might be worth checking out.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA