RE: Re: First Iris Of the year
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Re: First Iris Of the year
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:53:47 -0500

Nice one, Chuck.

On Mother's Day, I noticed MDB Glenwillow was setting buds above the foliage, but lots of other MDB's are starting to form buds, as I can see the swelling near the base of the foliage.  Same for some SDB's as well, including your Ruby Eruption.

Plus, tonight I saw one of the pumila's now has a purple bud, whereas I never even saw a bud this morning.  Had to go back & look at it a couple of times.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3