HYB: Tenderly X October Splendor
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HYB: Tenderly X October Splendor
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 23:21:18 -0400

Another cutie.  Swamped among bigger things.
Need to give it some space and see if it can RE.

Also, I have a (Come What May X Harvest Of Memories) X Renown
seedling planted last June with a spent primary and 38" stalk on
increase.  Big clump, dwarfs the others around it.  Good branching,
8 buds, so naturally it's a narrow yellow thing. The kind of thing I could
pollinate with quality blooms forever and it wouldn't get any wider.

I can hear the weeds growing, like corn.

Mary Lou

JPEG image