Re: HYB: Designer Gown X Diamond Blush
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Designer Gown X Diamond Blush
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:00:56 -0400

HA!  SO, if it's been 4 years for you in this bad spot, then maybe I should save some of the 100+ seedlings from my 'What's My Line' X 'Regimen' group that I haven't seen bloom?  Especially with the happy results I've seen from a few.

Amazing what happens when one seedling gets a *good spring*, huh?

So now if only your DG X DB seedling performs like this every year . . . :-)  Happy you!

Good finds! Thanks for sharing!