Re: HYB: Designer Gown X Diamond Blush
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Designer Gown X Diamond Blush
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:40:13 -0400 (EDT)

I've been looking for this post since I read the first reply.  It wasn't in my mail.  Then, I hunt it up in the archive and when I come back to the list---walla, it's here!  Awe, the mysteries of email!

<<this one showed up after 4years. >>
Anyway . . . awesome.  I like.
Anything planted out in 2007 had a problem with the drought many of us had that year.  Most of mine appeared to die, but had only gone dormant.  Took a couple of years for them to make a come back.  Maybe due to their small size.  There were some great things in this group.  Some of the "storeboughts" I bought/planted that year still haven't bloomed.  Favored ones have been moved.  We'll see if they bloom next year.
Betty W.