Re: Raspberry Swirl seedling
  • Subject: Re: Raspberry Swirl seedling
  • From: chad schroter <charlesschroter@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:22:43 -0700 (PDT)

Really Like the Falls,   hate the Standards.  Yes I know it's a breeding achievement to get those patterns in the standards, but the colors are just wrong, they look dirty/muddy.....  to my taste anyway.  I have seen others with this pattern in the standards, and if it is a clear color it looks fine, but when it has brown tones I am reminded of a used coffee filter edge...

Don't see the haft marks you mention, I think the low camera angle obscures those.