HAVING TROUBLE WITH PHOTOGRAPHING THIS MTB SEEDLING
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HAVING TROUBLE WITH PHOTOGRAPHING THIS MTB SEEDLING
  • From: CKentR@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:33:17 -0400 (EDT)

In the garden this looks brown, but when you take a picture it show yellows and reds as you
can see. The style arms are yellow and the beard is more orange than yellow.  I have
changed the stops down and the brown becomes more pronounced. I tried to find this
color in the RHS PLATES and browns are not shown. If I would happen to register this iris
I would have to say its brown so people would recognize it in the garden.