Re: 2012 convention
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Yes, I keep one ready as well.  Just have to remember to occasionally update so things don't expire.

We are ready.  Where shall we go????

From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] 2012 convention

Works for me!  I even have a toiletries bag - toothbrush, paste, etc.  Grab and pack!

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have a list on the computer now for trips like the national.  I just print it out and start tossing into the suitcase the night before.  It is pretty easy as much of the items are shirts with irises on them.  But the list does help me to remember all the chargers, pills, and strange odds and ends that I am going to need wherever.  Makes for a lot less stress as I have no real decisions to make.

Jan