Re: HYB: seedling DK-y
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seedling DK-y
  • From: "Paul" <arilarcher@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 01:14:30 -0000

I've only seen lace refer to the crispy/bubbled textured edges, not the pinked style or serrated edges. It's possible I suppose that it could be part of the lace complex. I have never had any lace show up in my seedlings, but I do believe it is recessive. I did have one diploid seedling develop the pinking/serration as in yours and I kept it for that reason.