Re: Needing a Photo of Kelly Norris - sigining his new book!
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Needing a Photo of Kelly Norris - sigining his new book!
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 05:33:31 -0700

Gary,

Take the camera with!  I have cc'd Kelly and he can respond to you.
But in case he misses this, go for it!

Thanks for the offer,

Janet
P.S. Would love some shots of Presby's - hint hint!
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:48 AM, <garyslagle@comcast.net> wrote:

Janet , I will be seeing Kelly this friday at his book signing at Presby Gardens here in New Jersey , I know its not from the convention , but I can take a pic for you if you want .

Gary Slagle

President - Garden State Iris Society