Re: NOID - Now ID"d
  • Subject: Re: NOID - Now ID"d
  • From: iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 05:19:31 -0700

My Arctic Burst looks nothing like this one BUT my does look just like the one that is posted by Rick and Roger on their web shots page. Again please check the one that I suggested. The integrity of what we do should not fall on what we think but more about facts. There are so many growers that share pollen that many iris look very similar but in truth are not the same. Sometimes it is better to have an iris that goes without a name then to start sharing one with a name that you are uncertain of.

Thank you

Many thanks to all who helped me identify these.
All My Dreams, Paul Black
TomJohnson by Paul Black        Note white tip on end of beard; also height is only 27" but first year to bloom.
Arctic Burst,  Roger Duncan

No virus found in this message.