Re: HYB: For PBF
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: For PBF
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 13:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

Have you done spring mailing before? How has it worked?

The plants I got back from Victoria convention,(some send even before
they bloomed) just sulked all year. Most looked the same in fall as
when they were planted, a few shrank, a few had some limited growth,
some died.

Generally it seems they are way behind where they would be if left and
mailed in Aug.

But different areas may have a different experience.

Chuck Chapman