Re: Re: 2 Noids TB's
  • Subject: Re: Re: 2 Noids TB's
  • From: iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 21:29:42 -0700

Hi Adam,

Also check an old historic by the name of Dancing Tiger. We use to grow it and it looked alot like the yellow brown tone one.  I first thought of Change of Pace but also Carnival Song and also check out Larry Lauer's pick plicata that he has.

 I do not think that it is Change of Pace or Carnival Song because of the beard color on your mystery iris.

Happy Hunting Adam

Bonnie in Ca.

Isn't that something?!  Timing is so quirky!

Thanks for the recommendation... I'll check with the member to see if they match his records of acquisitions.  :-)