Re: HYB: 2nd year sprouts for intense color
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: 2nd year sprouts for intense color
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 08:20:32 -0400 (EDT)

Mary Lou, if you look deep in the throat of Feed Back you will see the
tangerine. I grew Blue Moonlight soon after Monty introduced it. I'm
sure the problem came from the growing conditions, although everything
else seemed to grow to height in the Alvaton garden. (much more so
than here) I really should try it again. Rebloomers have a hard time
here.

Fertility can be fickle. Everything can suddenly line up, even in
those renown for being sterile. If you think it has potential, keep
trying.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KYautmirislvr@aol.com