Cannot view photos
  • Subject: Cannot view photos
  • From: "prsdt" <prsdt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 13:43:54 -0000

I just joined the group. I cannot view the photos, The message comes through with attachments. But there are no photos in the attachments.
I am using Apple computer with system 4.1, an old system. The web browsers are Safari and also Camino. I tried both browsers.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.