Re: Cannot view photos
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Cannot view photos
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 08:00:26 -0700

4.1 Really? That system shipped with Macintosh II in 1987.

I have no idea if the browsers even supported in line attachments. Check you
browser preferences looking for something about downloading attachments.
Lacking anything there I suggest that you try viewing the pictures in the
archives:

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA