Louic Taquier's Flickr Photo Site with Irises
  • Subject: Louic Taquier's Flickr Photo Site with Irises
  • From: "prsdt" <prsdt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 19:05:51 -0000

Hello everyone,
I have just found an incredible photo site for bearded irises.
It is on Flickr photo site with about 8000 photos, mostly bearded iris.
Photos on Flickr can be shown full screen with slide show option.
To find it, go to Flickr photo site and enter: "Louic Tacquier" into Flickr search engine. I will post photo of site. He is a hybridzer in France. I cannot post a link with my browser.