Re: HYB: 'Introspection' X 'Easy Smile'
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: 'Introspection' X 'Easy Smile'
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 06:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Rose,
Your comment about form and substance got me thinking... so yesterday I decided to pull up pictures of both parents to see just how much of each is coming through in the baby.
I just arranged them on my desktop and did a screen capture. The picture of 'Introspection' is from the AIS Iris wiki/encyclopedia - I hope that is any breach of copyright to post it here.
Anyway, it shows that the baby is more intermediate than I thought for a lot of its characteristics.
Thanks, Tom

image/pjpeg