Re: Study in Black vs. Superstition
  • Subject: Re: Study in Black vs. Superstition
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 20:55:24 -0400

Hi Peggy,

Nice pictures of irises there.  I would think that all three of them resemble 'Superstition' more than 'Study in Black'.  I recall 'Study in Black' to be more tailored than your photos show, and also it has no faint white striations next to the beard.

I do not grow it, myself.  Our show is in two weeks, and if I see it there on display from any of our club members, I could request a rhizome of it for you to compare, if you'd like.  :-)

How is 'Codicil' doing for you?  :-)

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . .J)
Like us on Facebook! ~ 'Mio Irisarians' ~